Czech Republic is a country where I spent 3 years of my life to pursue my Bachelor’s degree. I have left Cambodia in September 2009. It was an eyes opening for me.
– A first time that I took a long flight alone.
– A first time being so far a way from home.
– A first time that I learned how to live on my own and be more independent.
– A first time that I saw snow (one of my dream)
– A first time, I got to travel around Europe just like in my dream.
– A first time to celebrated Christmas and my birthday.
There were so many first time while I was in the Czech Republic. I got a lovely Czech host family who love me just like their own child. I am very fortunate to be a part of their life.
At my school, I learned so hard, I knew that studying in English was not easy. It is not my first language. I got to involved with international students and presented about Cambodia on the stage. To be honest, I was/am not very good in public speaking. I got my best friend, Monkol who always encourage me and support me to speak in public. I knew that I could express myself much better through writing. Though, I did not give up, and I still fight, I knew, even it was hard, but I knew I could do it. I am just very lucky to be chosen to lived and studied in the Czech Republic.